Just got my Droid

tripl_b

Reaction score
Just received in from Amazon wireless and it's pretty cool so far. I used to have a BB Curve and this looks way better so far. I'm still trying to figure it out and have lots of questions but so far so good.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Wooohoooo congrats! You'll love it. Ask a plenty and search for hours. Youll realize this phone is pretty limitless in what it can do.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm an ex Blackberry Storm person myself. Best thing I can tell you is forget everything you learned about Blackberry. This is a different ball game. Battery pulls, resets. Thing of the past.

Truthfully you probably didn't have those type of problems with the Curve, but the Storm did. Still you won't have to worry about memory, that type of stuff.

If we can help you along the way, if you can't find something, let us know.:)

baniels

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. This forum is your new home.

Take your time to get to know your device. Most of the questions you have are probably answered already. Make friends with the search button here and your questions will slowly wither away.

Have fun!

OP
T

tripl_b

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. One quick question though - one thing I loved about my Curve was that my emails and txts all went to one place. Is there a way to set that up with my Droid as well?