1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Whatsss upp?! also gotta quick ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Jbuna, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Jbuna

Jbuna New Member

Hey guys, whats up? I just got the Droid today, and so far I love it! It's a lot better compared to the BB Curve!

Here's my quick question, though. Does anybody know the app that converts songs that I record, into ringtones?

The lady at the VZW store told me about it, and I forgot what it was. All I remember is that its an app which converts, or just get free ringtones..
    Any help is cool..

Other then that, I'm excited about my new phone!

- John
  2. alm0614

alm0614 New Member

welcome, and the app your looking for is ringdroid
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, John! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! I think you might be talking about Ringdroid but I can't quite remember. Try doing a search (above). Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:
  4. droider4life

droider4life New Member

Like already stated above ringdroid works great.. you don't even have to convert the song. With ringdroid u can just crop whatever part you want, or use the whole song.. there is also Zedge and mobilo from the market. They have a decent selection also...
  5. dr01dm0dd3r

dr01dm0dd3r New Member

The app is ringroid my brothrien
  6. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

well good morning to you! I know your gonna find the Droid absolutly amazing! :)