Just got my DROID !

JaPaVanO

Reaction score
Hi. Just picked up my new Droid - couldn't wait any longer and I'm excited to begin exploring all its capabilities. But, I know well enough to check out some of these sites for suggestions and guidance. THANKS.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi. Just picked up my new Droid - couldn't wait any longer and I'm excited to begin exploring all its capabilities. But, I know well enough to check out some of these sites for suggestions and guidance. THANKS.

Oh my where to begin! Now you've done it. You've entered into the "Droid Zone" Just enter something into the search and begin reading. You won't be able to stop!

Welcome!
Mike

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: Oh i'm so happy for you! :D Get ready to lose at least a week of your life. :icon_ devil:

flako3

Reaction score
Welcome bro you will love your device as much as we do...sooo let the machines take over...woooo

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, JaPaVanO! Glad you could join us. The only thing more addictive than your new Droid is this forum... ENJOY!