Just emailed mega 20 mins ago i just got a reply back

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
MOTOROLA's HAVE CONTACTED MEGA TO PULL THE FILE ........I AM GUESSING IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH US USING THE LETTERING D2G my MEGA ACCOUNT IS SUSPEND for 24 HOURS FOR REVIEW

WTF MOTOROLA >>>>>>>> WHY ARE YOU NIGHT PLAYING NICE RIGHT NOW

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This just sealed the deal for me. Absolutely not buying another Motorola phone.

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
ouch... Motorola don't you have something better to be doing? like releasing the Gingerbread update, or unlocking our bootloaders

gifferjesus

Reaction score
Nope, going HTC next time. This and the announcement they might possibly dump Android, I'm done myself.

Alcia

Reaction score
Dear Motorola,

Please, get this crap straightened out and give us an open phone and don't mess with the few dev teams we have.

Sincerely,
Every person annoyed with you over android phones right now.

gifferjesus

Reaction score
MOTOROLA's HAVE CONTACTED MEGA TO PULL THE FILE ........I AM GUESSING IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH US USING THE LETTERING D2G my MEGA ACCOUNT IS SUSPEND for 24 HOURS FOR REVIEW

WTF MOTOROLA >>>>>>>> WHY ARE YOU NIGHT PLAYING NICE RIGHT NOW
Is there a way of using multiupload, perhaps?

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
well on the bright side it looks like i forgot the DL link window open in my mobile browser so it's letting me start DL on the RC4 file. If it install successfully I will repost. at 25% with a slow DSL connection in Napa this week

Pattmyn

Reaction score
I went to the trouble of Importing this thing to Canada because I wanted a fast Droid phone with a hardware keyboard. Something's telling me I might want to try to get the DesireZ now....uggh.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Been lurking and learning for a couple of months, I have faith, hopefully my plans for the night are not ruined.
OTOH, I will never buy another Motorola product again. Evidently they don't realize it's the developers that make their products fun. (and fix their stuff)
If I desired locked down frustration over a challenge, I'd have bought an iPhone.
HTC will be my next phone.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
What you should do is password protect the file and just let us know the password in your thread.

rusty815

Reaction score
damn, just make an account under a different name then, this got me thinking though that we should come up with a name for the rom, something cool and fitting seeing as how its the only up to date rom we have that is being updated at the moment.

somerandomguy

Reaction score
Mega responds to legal threats try tpb
Here's there response to threat:

Link Not Allowed

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited by a moderator:

rusty815

Reaction score
i would rather not use a torrenting service, im at a school and they can track it, anyways he said the problem was that the account name had D2G in it, he should just start another account under a name that doesnt have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.