Yayy :)
Hope i like it!
Anyone else out there have one!?
Any tips?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Hook is it just my imagination or did you move this to the fascinate forum? Anyway that's the place to look for fascinate tips. Have fun!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

prchr89

Reaction score
Chloe, I have had the Fascinate for a month now.....and I absolutely LOVE it. Hope you enjoy yours.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

ksnwireless

Reaction score
I've had my Fascinate for about a month or so, after leaving AT&T, with an iPhone. I find it very comparable, with much potential. I just want to find out how to store applications, and data, on my computer, sort of like how iTunes works. Have fun with your Fascinate. Kevin

ironhorse

Reaction score
Had the fascinate 2 days after it was released. Love it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 Fascinate.

Lostcase

Reaction score
Hi Chloe. Ive had mines for a week, and its a love hate type of thing for me. Tons of issues with my phone locking up. Hopefully 2.2 can sort things out for me. I heard its hit or miss with the fascinate. Hopefully you haven't been affected by any issues. The phone sure is purdie though. .LOL.

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
After 2 sexy dx's , i got my fascinate and i couldn't be happier. I hope you enjoy yours as well.

ksnwireless

Reaction score
Lostcase: I'm sorry to hear your phone keeps locking-up. If you haven't already, turn-off your phone at leasr

ksnwireless

Reaction score
Lostcase: Oops, fat fingers here. You may want to shut your phone off at least once every two days. Also, you may want to do a battery pull a couple times a week, especially after heavy use. With the phone on, make sure your apps are closed, and pull the battery. Leave the battery out of the phone for about five minutes. I hope this helps your phone from locking up. Kevin

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Tips? Play with the phone. I just recently got 8pen.

8pened!

bL33d

Reaction score
Phone is sweet and fast as hell i rooted debloated and removed bing useing revolution theme adw launcher now. Biggest thing that i think increased speeds even higher was deodexing the stock rom.

There is a file u can run after ur rooted to deodex ur rom. Makes it quiet snappy :icon_eek:

Hymizzle

Reaction score
Get Launcher Pro paid version, buy icon/dock pack. Get OEM Holster case combo from Amazon and you are set.

My phone gets a lot of attention. WOOT!