1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just a hello....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Puddleglum, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

I'm brand new here...with a brand new Motorola Droid2 - through my son-in-law's plan.
    I have been carrying around a really old phone - Alltel Nokia phone:blink: before March this year, since it had great reception IN the country. However, as of last month we moved into town - YAY dancedroid- and I'm lovin' being more easily connected.

I decided to join because when I google questions I have about my phone...your forum comes up with the answers and I figured I may as well go straight to the horse's mouth .

So thanx for being out here and IF I can't find the answers to my Q's after checking FAQs (if they pertain to phone Q's vs site Q's) and through your tags, I will then ask my own Q's since I am presently a student here....and in no way a teacher.
    Have a GREAT(ful) Day!
    Puddleglum
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to DF puddlegum!! I am happy to hear you have been enjoying the site. Make yourself at home here :biggrin:
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Great intro, it is great to have ya with us...jump in & enjoy!
  4. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus