1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Jumping Ship

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by clueless77, Mar 1, 2012.

1. clueless77

clueless77 New Member

i think i am jump the motorola ship the next time i buy a device, until the bootloader issue is gone. i aquired an evo and being able to unlock the bootloader gave me tingles :) so i think its samsung or htc for me for a while
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

It certainly isn't a necessity to have an unlocked boot loader but it does make it a whole lot more convenient to hack.

Enjoy the Evo for now!!
  3. clueless77

clueless77 New Member

No no don't get me wrong, not leaving Verizon, the evo was just to play around with, but it does make it funner I mean there was literally a whole page full of custom ROMs for it.

BAD ASS X
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Admittedly I was a little confused lol. So you are still going to have the X active and the Evo is just a toy to mess with?