juice defender and razr

jtc303

Reaction score
the screen has been like that since ics.
weird... every other screen shot Ive seen shows the sporadic blips of normal usage... yours is just a straight line, and you seem to be getting outstanding battery life. Im really happy with my BL but yours is awesome... any tips? what are your SA rules, if you don't mind..

ricks

Reaction score
My biggest battery saver is with smart actions set to turn on wifi and turn off data while at home. I am home most of the time. I keep the screen on auto, and notifications mostly off. Bluetooth off also, I hardly use it. That's about it, I think.

SallyC

Reaction score
Sally is there any bigger tips you can give besides the one u posted before

Not really. Those are just the features I like. I got the Ultimate at first too, even though there were more options than I knew what to do with. and still are. :) But I did find I kinda grew into it as there were different things I tried out. Some of them I use, some I don't. Some I go back and forth on.

I think you'll find the same so I'd just bookmark the manual / faq page and get familiar with some of your options, then play with it!

jtc303

Reaction score
My biggest battery saver is with smart actions set to turn on wifi and turn off data while at home. I am home most of the time. I keep the screen on auto, and notifications mostly off. Bluetooth off also, I hardly use it. That's about it, I think.
That's it? Don't you need GPS enabled for location settings? Not sure, I haven't set any of those up...

jtc303

Reaction score
ricks said:
I keep GPS off. I don't want anyone to find me or know where I am or where I've been. lol

Oh I thought you needed gps on to use locations with smart actions