Juice defender and Advanced task killer!

jamjr74

Reaction score
Ok I have read several posts all of which contradict each other. Do these 2 apps work on the HTC incredible? And do they actually help with battery life? Some say to use a task killer, some say do not!!!! Some say use juice defender, some say it does not work on a cdma phone with Android 2.1!!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very good questions, although I have a Moto Droid. I just heard about Juice Defender a couple of days ago, installed the free version, but I really don't see anything different, and the battery still seems to drain about as quickly as before.

searayman

Reaction score
Ok i mentioned this in another thread. Juice defender currently isn't working on cdma phones, so if your on Verizon hang on for a bit. The developer is activley workign on this issue, and i am part of the beta team testing out beta builds that are used to try and find and solve the problem. He is making very good progress but I do not have any idea when it will be out and working yet. Currently in the beta builds it can shut off data but is havign trouble turning it back on so just stand by for more news.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok i mentioned this in another thread. Juice defender currently isn't working on cdma phones, so if your on Verizon hang on for a bit. The developer is activley workign on this issue, and i am part of the beta team testing out beta builds that are used to try and find and solve the problem. He is making very good progress but I do not have any idea when it will be out and working yet. Currently in the beta builds it can shut off data but is havign trouble turning it back on so just stand by for more news.

I would like to subscribe to that newsletter please :D

searayman

Reaction score

I would like to subscribe to that newsletter please :D

sorry its not in a newsletter, but i will post it in here or on my news feed so just watch either

Guchi

Reaction score
well let the dev know he will sell some apps when it is working

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score

Thanks searayman!!!! Solid to the point answer!!!! I'll keep an eye out for your update!