JRummy's Remix v0.6 - CyanMod 6.0.6.1

JCo352

Reaction score
next one isn't really a bug, but just wondering if you had some incite. Can you tell me why that "Roaming indicator off" is there. It is not there in other ROMS, not a big deal just wondering, and also wondering if there is an option to get it removed.

This is an Alltel thing (most people have "VERIZON" where our phones say ROAMING "INDICATOR" OFF). It annoys the hell out of me too, but the only way to get rid of it is to do some hex editing on your resources file. I'm still pretty noob when it comes to hex editing so I haven't tried it yet.

It'd be great if one of the ROMs would overwrite it or at least get rid of it, as it's the one thing I can't stand about CM-based ROMs.

Oh I see, I think I don't have the Verizon Wireless there because I purchased my phone at Best Buy. Did you get yours from Best Buy, or somewhere other than Verizon?

jdixon74

Reaction score
Use home switcher it's free in the marketplace...

Thank you :) Some reason the helixlauncher2 lags alot compared to helix1 and i dont like the 3d app drawer, to touchy (oh and the right side app drawer button).

droid-life.com is reporting that helix 2 is out of beta and available in the market and it has the center drawer button back...I havn't downloaded it but you might check it out and if you havn't checked out droid-life do so....great site..

Oh ya for sure im dedicated Droid-Life fan that is how i found this DroidForum... Love the way Kellex updates and keeps everyone update with the droid life (hehe) and keeps it clean and simple.. his Easy as Cake tutorial is how i got my phone rooted in the first place and he is the one that pumped up Jrummy's theme so much that i just had to see what it was all about and i havent tried others BUT from the looks of any others i dont want to, im pumped about this blue them, its running so smooth!

Thanks for the tip about helix2, i will try it.. and see if its any better.. some say its a bit faster but still behind the speed of helix1... and it does state above the pictures IF YOU WANT SPEED SEARCH FOR HELIXLAUNCHER

Speed wins over eye Candy in this case... plus i dont like the 3d Drawer :( Its to touchy.

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
im still curious about the stock rom ...is this just cyanomod rom with all the goods (scripts,hacks)? Dont get me wrong i love jrummy cy remix..but i would like to try some of the other themes with having the options to have the scripts and hacks. Thanks for any answers!

chris420o

Reaction score
im still curious about the stock rom ...is this just cyanomod rom with all the goods (scripts,hacks)? Dont get me wrong i love jrummy cy remix..but i would like to try some of the other themes with having the options to have the scripts and hacks. Thanks for any answers!

Bump...also curious bc I'm waiting for a .2 of this

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't even run the stock theme but the only differnce is it has the scripts, hacks, and hq youtube so I'm sure whatever theme you could apply with koush's you can apply here. Try it out and let me know because I don't have time to test everything.

I just finished the red theme. (haven't tried it out yet though). I will work on 5.0.6.2 with all the fixes (hopefully) and post it as soon as I have it done.

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
I haven't even run the stock theme but the only differnce is it has the scripts, hacks, and hq youtube so I'm sure whatever theme you could apply with koush's you can apply here. Try it out and let me know because I don't have time to test everything.

I just finished the red theme. (haven't tried it out yet though). I will work on 5.0.6.2 with all the fixes (hopefully) and post it as soon as I have it done.
you are the man!

golffreaksi

Reaction score
MMS Message

Anyone experiencing MMS Message Problems.

I am not able to receive any MMS message. I receive regular text okay but MMS Message.

I am running Green Theme.

Last edited:

Logan3824

Reaction score

I am not able to receive any MMS message. I receive regular text okay but MMS Message.

Sometimes when I open up my MMS, my phone reboots....Thats the only problem I am experiencing....

golffreaksi

Reaction score

Sometimes when I open up my MMS, my phone reboots....Thats the only problem I am experiencing....

Did you delete the original MMS app? Are you using Handcent?

I have deleted the default MMS app and using Handcent and is currently experiencing the MMS issue.

tlippert

Reaction score

I have deleted the default MMS app and using Handcent and is currently experiencing the MMS issue.

I had the same problem with V.05 I upgraded to V.06 and mms is working...using handcent with Jrummy's cyan theme

Logan3824

Reaction score

I had the same problem with V.05 I upgraded to V.06 and mms is working...using handcent with Jrummy's cyan theme

No I don't like handcent, so I am using the default mms.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am thinking about removing a launcher to conserve space. Which one do you guys not use the most (droid luancher? helix1?). I will include the laucher in the goodies folder if there are enough requests.

Or.. would you rather have me clean up some ringtones that I think no one uses. I need some space and these launchers are getting pretty bulky.

tlippert

Reaction score
I am thinking about removing a launcher to conserve space. Which one do you guys not use the most (droid luancher? helix1?). I will include the laucher in the goodies folder if there are enough requests.

Or.. would you rather have me clean up some ringtones that I think no one uses. I need some space and these launchers are getting pretty bulky.

I prefer launcher 2, I like the 5 rows in the app drawer...my second favorite is Helix 2...also I had an issue with losing your map icon when I upgraded in v.05...I done a data wipe and installed v.06..got your icon back..now there is an update in the market for maps...will I lose your icon again if I upgrade or should I wait and will you include the updated map in your next update...

ac32cl

Reaction score
I am new to rooting, this is my first ROM and I am learning as I go along. I am having a few issues with 6.0.6.1 Cyan color. Some have already been mentioned. I dont know if its me or the ROM. I had 2.1 then I rooted through SPRecovery then installed the ROM through the update.zip method. The problems / bugs I am having are :

The notifications panel doesnt give me the option to go back into an existing call. (already mentioned by someone else)
The input fields stay small and typing goes outside the field. (already mentioned by someone else).
I can change my notification tone for my work email to a custom one (stored on SD card) but it keeps reverting back to the default DROID tone. GMail tone seems to stay custom. Havent tried ringtones yet.
Music on btunes and stock music player speeds up like the chipmunks and slows down to normal speed at random.
btunes stops playing when I go from app to home screen. Widget basically won't work at all.
voice search doesn't work at all. I get an "audio problem" window.

Thanks for any help.

Isaiah

Reaction score

I use the ones it which you can dock apps at the bottom, I don't remember the names... helix1, and launcher 2 maybe??

The other ones don't seem as useful