Jellybean screwed my phone?

mustangdroid

Reaction score
I was happy with my jellybean update when..... I went to see my pictures I noticed there wasn't any! I quickly hooked it up to the computer and was in the thumbnail folder. I only had about 350 pictures but the folder had over 800 pics! My videos were turned into just a pic and my newest pictures were gone! Did someone had this same problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

mustangdroid

Reaction score
The ability to put one of your songs from your library to make it an alarm is gone.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I
I was happy with my jellybean update when..... I went to see my pictures I noticed there wasn't any! I quickly hooked it up to the computer and was in the thumbnail folder. I only had about 350 pictures but the folder had over 800 pics! My videos were turned into just a pic and my newest pictures were gone! Did someone had this same problem?

Your videos MAY appear to have been reduced to just a pic, since when you click on it the first time, it simply shows the Vid preview. Click on it a second time, and it will expand to fit the screen, but is STILL not a running video yet. Click on the expanded image and it will play the video, or at least that's how it works for me.

As for the pics, I have numerous folders now, each with its own list of Pics. Try clicking on the different "pic" previews and you'll hopefully find that one of them is actually a folder. And if you look carefully, you'll see a number on the bottom left corner of each preview, 1 means it's just a pic, anything larger than 1 means it's a folder with a number of pics. Any Pic preview that has the right arrow symbol for "Play" on it is a video or a folder of videos, and again, the number at the bottom left will help you to know which it is.

See below;

ejugymap.jpg

Good luck! :biggrin:

OP
M

mustangdroid

Reaction score
Thanks foxkat, but they are gone. I looked in every folder thru my computer. The thumbnail folder was the only one that had the pics. It even had pics that I had deleted long time ago.