Jelly Bean 12/14/2012...MAYBE?!?!?!?!?!?

joko628

Reaction score
I hope so, this crazy. It would be nice if Verizon would confirm this or have something on their page

steeletown

Reaction score
The leak is pretty easy to install and it does note require root. Runs flawless.

justin482005

Reaction score
The leak is pretty easy to install and it does note require root. Runs flawless.

I agree I just installed tye leak the other night anf runs great! How ever is there a list of some of the differnt features? Somewere for this leak?

virgil71468

Reaction score

Where do I find it and how does it install (put leak on sd card then install from recovery) or with a program? Anddd can gs3 revert back to ics for ota install of actual (slow ass) Verizon jellybean release?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

justin482005

Reaction score
You're the man

Oh by the way whenever you download the actual build I believe its number 8 as far as a download don't worry because you're not going to be able to open that file on your computer you just port over to the odin program then it does the rest and the file is called a md5 and I spent two nights trying to find out am I suppose to open this and turns out you didnt have too so im yelling you to save you the trouble.

virgil71468

Reaction score
I've a b/r prom so not w stupid Damon auto correct.... program so not worried about data loss. Going to jump straight in with full leak. Is there a rollback to pics?

steeletown

Reaction score
I see they started releasing 4.1.2 overseas this week and Verizon hasn't even released 4.1.1 yet.