verizon s3 jelly bean ?

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
It will be here before you know it. I wouldnt worry.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
The world ends on the 21st. I imagine we'll get it on the 22nd.

Yea I had that theory too but the Mayans didn't take leap year into consideration, so according to their calender the world should have ended 8 years ago.. :D

AirJunky

Reaction score
RAZR Maxx HD had JB ver 4.0.2 on it when it shipped a couple weeks ago. And it just got the 4.1.1 upgrade last night. And if you read through this forum, the 4.1.1 upgrade has been coming to other VZW phones for a while now (thin RAZR, M, etc.).

TatDroid

Reaction score
I hope there will be enough positives to override one of the big negatives - that Foxfi will no longer work.

jwilly216

Reaction score
TatDroid said:
I hope there will be enough positives to override one of the big negatives - that Foxfi will no longer work.

Fox fi sucks now regardless. Every since they got greedy

gtofan350

Reaction score
I installed the "official" leaked verizon JB last night on my S3 and i'm loving the buttery goodness. If you have Odin on your pc, i would highly suggest it. It DID NOT need root or unlocked bootloader.

TatDroid

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:

Unless you knew not to upgrade and still have the totally free version. Still works great for me.

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
Unless you knew not to upgrade and still have the totally free version. Still works great for me.

I had the old version without upgrading...about two days ago it wouldnt turn on and said the version was no longer supported

AirJunky

Reaction score

My coworker paid his $6 to Foxfi & then ran up over 130 gb on the VZW network watching movies & stuff on his Roku. He's not complaining about $6 in the least. :blink:

jgmecarter

Reaction score

Foxfi works great on my note 2. So I would think that when the S3 gets jellybean it will work fine with it as well.

jwilly216

Reaction score
datboiwizzie said:
I had the old version without upgrading...about two days ago it wouldnt turn on and said the version was no longer supported

Exactly the same thing happened to me. OH And ,I DID know not to update it and I had auto update turned off. Fox fi disabled the app from working. Regardless of it being worth it to pay them, they went about it in a very grimy way. It's not cool to force an update.

steeletown

Reaction score
I installed the "official" leaked verizon JB last night on my S3 and i'm loving the buttery goodness. If you have Odin on your pc, i would highly suggest it. It DID NOT need root or unlocked bootloader.

What leak did you install there is a fourth leak that just came out.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Is the Verizon SG3 ever getting this Jelly Bean Update?
There's almost a release of another phone, will they even bother? I hope so

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2