JB is here

RichC

Reaction score
Just updated to 4.1.2. Not sure if soak but is running great.

stemo

Reaction score
It's the ota update. It's been out for about 2 weeks now.

JazzyDroid4

Reaction score
Downloading as we speak. I hope I love it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Forum Runner

OP
R

RichC

Reaction score
Hmm, really? Guess my excitement is a little delayed.

polonium101

Reaction score
Just got my Razr Maxx HD today. When the Verizon person (insisted on) was setting it up, I glanced at the screen an it looked like it was inviting her to update. It appeared she turned it down. I asked her about it and she sort of mumbled something I didn't get. Now when I "check for update," it says I'm up to date. I've tried clearing data and stopping Google Service Framework and then re-checking sever times - that's what I had to do on my old batter-burner Galaxy Nexus to get updates. But still no go, even after trying that 7 or 8 times. Did she mess me up if she turned it down?

JazzyDroid4

Reaction score
My battery life instantly went downhill....UGH

Telescopist

Reaction score
My battery life instantly went downhill....UGH

I would have to say that my battery life has gone down as well. I'm thinking something like a 20% rapid decline since the 4.12 'upgrade'. My GSam application is saying the the biggest offender re: 'Application Sucker' is the Kernal = 33%. 60.4% of consumption is by Apps. System = 7.7%. Maps around 7%. Huh? Had no clue maps were even in the mix. So I did 'Force Stop'.

Adam74

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
My battery is right on par with yours. About a 20% decline over the course of a day. GSAM confirms the kernal the highest. After 12 hours off the charger, 61% was the kernal. Maps 2nd. If you find a fix, let me know...

azle

Reaction score
Looked for updates and mine says it is updated. I have the 215 leak is that stopping me? If so can anyone direct me to the steps to revert to211. I have the file on my computer just not sure and don't want to mess it up. Thank you in advance

Azle

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Looked for updates and mine says it is updated. I have the 215 leak is that stopping me? If so can anyone direct me to the steps to revert to211. I have the file on my computer just not sure and don't want to mess it up. Thank you in advance

Azle

Yes you will need to go back to .211. Do a search for Matt Goff's 1.90 Utility, that should revert you back to .211 and update to the latest JB version. Or search for FoxKat's school thread on how to go back to .211

Telescopist

Reaction score
Yes you will need to go back to .211. Do a search for Matt Goff's 1.90 Utility, that should revert you back to .211 and update to the latest JB version. Or search for FoxKat's school thread on how to go back to .211

Reverting to .211 is possible if the update was 'involuntary'? Ie: I got the prompt from Verizon and it took about 15 minutes.