iWalk 5400 Portable Battery Charger

s-one

Reaction score
So I decided to purchase the iWalk 5400 instead of a second Droid battery. The idea here is that you literally charge as you need it. It's capacity is 5400mah and comes with a few universal adapters. Unfortunately one of them isn't a Micro-USB that the Droid uses. However you can use the Micro-USB cable that came with your Droid and plug it right into the standard USB port of the iWalk. In addition to a large capacity battery another advantage is you don't need to turn off your phone just as you do with replacing a secondary battery. I'm thoroughly enjoying this accessory as I can use it for my Droid or my wife's phone. Here is the specs and a [video=youtube;ZHHq-Alnd3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHHq-Alnd3A"]video[/video] of the iWalk that someone made for their phone.

iwalk5400.jpg

Stormwing

Reaction score
The iWalk is a good deal, 5400 for 60 bucks on Amazon. Unfortunately I already purchased a 4400 Justmobile Gum Pro for the same price, but if I hadn't I would have totally considered this.

There's also another 4400 for $30 on Amazon, and there's a 6000 somewhere for like 70...but its like bigger than the Droid and a battery that huge would take forever to charge up.

OP
s-one

s-one

Reaction score
Good deal! I haven't heard of that one but hey.. if it works the same that's ok! Btw if you google search the iWalk model you can find it for $43.... shipping and tax (depending where you live) can make it go up some.

BostonBill

Reaction score
Good deal! I haven't heard of that one but hey.. if it works the same that's ok! Btw if you google search the iWalk model you can find it for $43.... shipping and tax (depending where you live) can make it go up some.

Pretty impressive combination of size, power and price.