Amzer 3500mAh battery/solar charger

MrBaz

Reaction score
Check this out: Amzer 3500 mAh Battery Backup Solar Charger For Motorola - Motorola Droid A855 - Fommy.com

It's like one of those portable phone charger batteries, but can also charge itself via the sun, ac/dc adapter, car charger, or your computer.
This would be AWESOME to have on a plane ride or any other instance where you want extra capacity without having to plugin to the wall. I also don't want a giant bulky battery and door protruding from my phone. It is big enough as it is. We don't need to make it any bigger.

This is probably next on my "to-buy" list.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's sleek looking! let us know how it is

Storms illusion

Reaction score
Wow...The price difference is definitely so much!!!

Not to be rude but how is it better for the iphone? They may label the purpose at an emergency charging item but what i've been looking for is a renewable energy charging device. This happens to be something along those lines.

jeffsedlak

Reaction score
how to charge

I purchased the 3500mAh solar charger. It is very well made. It came fully charged and charged my Droid with 30% charge left in about an hour. The four light charge level indicator dropped to three lights.
Now, I have a question. The instructions packed with the charger are sketchy. To charge the unit using solar, do I leave the power switch on or off?
jeff
3500mAh battery backup solar charger

Kentakun

Reaction score
That's great jeff, I was wanting to buy one. Which site did u use the frommy or the overseas company. I was a bit sceptical about that site from over seas.

jeffsedlak

Reaction score
Fommy

I purchased from Fommy. Free freight and an 800 number for support.
I have had trouble with knock off products in the past and this unit looks like the real deal.
jeff

Twista89

Reaction score
anybody try the wholesale one yet??? It looks to be the same thing....

Jackey.daniels

Reaction score
I got one from fommy and It is working absolutely perfect. I am very happy with the performance of this charger. Please check the below link which I got from youtube for this item.

[video=youtube;2zFJfOEcDaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zFJfOEcDaE]YouTube - Michael Garfield The "High-Tech Texan" for the Amzer Solar Charger[/video]