iTunes & Droid

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
OK, I m sure this has been asked before but when I searched I came across a bunch of threads that really didn't answer what I am asking. What I want to know is can you sync music from iTunes to the Droid? I found something in another thread talking about Salling Media Sync? What will that do?

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
OK, I m sure this has been asked before but when I searched I came across a bunch of threads that really didn't answer what I am asking. What I want to know is can you sync music from iTunes to the Droid?

Yes you can, here is how.

rook

Reaction score
For those who dont have itunes, there is an app in the market called imusic and you can download music for free! Not trying to thread jack. Just throwing it out there.

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
For those who dont have itunes, there is an app in the market called imusic and you can download music for free! Not trying to thread jack. Just throwing it out there.

DoubleTwist (free)will sync your music pretty well, but you definitely don't have full iTunes functionality with it.

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Thanks Donkey Hodie. I will try this later. Can't wait. I appreciate your help.

solideliquid

Reaction score
Does iTunes Agent allow you to create Playlists from your PC? I know Twist does this.

rook

Reaction score
I just got rid of iMusic and used the sync for the Droid to iTunes. Works great.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned it so I will. Double Twist will sync your iTunes and your photos as well, and it's absolutely free. Google is your friend.

rook

Reaction score
You can make a playlist using the default music app on the Droid after you sync the music.