It Looks Like The LG V30 Will Have A Glass Back And Wireless Charging

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-v30-concept-design_149623486900-jpg.77606

You can add one more premium feature to the upcoming LG V30 according to famed leakster "OnLeaks" the LG V30 will come with wireless charging and a glass back. This is reasonable since the phone will likely adopt the overall design language of the LG G6 which also included a glass back and wireless charging. When it comes to glass backs I don't like the idea of another crackable surface, but I can deal with it for wireless charging. What are your thoughts? Does the V30 need wireless charging? Would you prefer no wireless charging and a metal back?

via Phandroid

Attachments

• lg-v30-concept-design_149623486900.jpg
    lg-v30-concept-design_149623486900.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7,974

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
not too sure about the glass back but since most people use cases, it may not make any difference. however, these days, I think all phones should have wireless charging available - especially for those who are already using wireless charging if they want the phone to be considered by them.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
wireless charging ftw, the only thing that sucks is the lack of removable battery..

but wireless charging and hopefully the ip68 like the G6 will make it a winner... I've already taken my phone in the shower just because I've always wanted to... gonna take it swimming next.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
wireless charging ftw, the only thing that sucks is the lack of removable battery..

but wireless charging and hopefully the ip68 like the G6 will make it a winner... I've already taken my phone in the shower just because I've always wanted to... gonna take it swimming next.

at one time I thought the lack of removable batteries was a deal breaker but then I discovered battery packs that you can use to charge your phone when not around an outlet. one thing about removable batteries, it is harder to make the phone waterproof.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
at one time I thought the lack of removable batteries was a deal breaker but then I discovered battery packs that you can use to charge your phone when not around an outlet. one thing about removable batteries, it is harder to make the phone waterproof.
Yup I to hate on screen keyboards, lack of one was a deal breaker until I had no choice, I don't think I'd go back honestly.

And waterproof... And wireless charging... It's just great.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk