LG V30 Outed In Latest HITRECORD Project.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-v30-1-980x586-jpg.77727

While many of you are sitting on pins and needles waiting on the announcement of the new iPhone and the new Note 8 a few of us are getting hyped up for the upcoming LG V30. Some of the earlier leaks for the device have suggested that the V30 will be leaning more towards the design language of the G6, and a new Joseph Gordon-Levitt project may have just confirmed it. The LG V30 appears to have been revealed in his latest HITRECORD project.

LG is partnering with the latest Find Your Frame Project. There were over 1900 entries and a few of them stood out from the rest. These shots show off the back of the phone. You can actually see the "V30" logo just under the fingerprint scanner. We even see a few clips "shot on the V30" that show the camera switching from normal to wide angle lens in real time. While the phone may do away with the user replaceable battery we do expect to see a feature rich camera on the device.

via AndroidCentral

Attachments

• lg-v30-1-980x586.jpg
    lg-v30-1-980x586.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,630

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
so basically it will be a larger version of the g6. the shadows in the picture makes it look like the back is really curved

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm sure it's going to be a solid device.. I just can't see myself picking this over LG Pixel XL though.. It definitely looks rounded for comfort in hand..

Sent using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I'm sure it's going to be a solid device.. I just can't see myself picking this over LG Pixel XL though.. It definitely looks rounded for comfort in hand..

Sent using Tapatalk

I totally agree, it is going to be a solid device. Its official announcement will be a couple of days after the note 8 announcement. It could take a lot of sales away from samsung.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I totally agree, it is going to be a solid device. Its official announcement will be a couple of days after the note 8 announcement. It could take a lot of sales away from samsung.
Too many phones to choose... Love choices.. It will help if they can get some nice deals going as well... Maybe those people that find the Note 8 too pricey will jump on board...

Sent using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
LG excels at in the hand feel. Although I am sad the last major player to support replaceable batteries has fallen...

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
I'm really torn between the V30 and the Note 8. I'm really not sure if I want to jump on another LG flagship. My V10 is plagued with horrible battery life and runs extremely hot if I do anything at all with it including make a call. Sometimes it's too hot to touch my ear. I went from a Note 3 to a V10. Thinking I may go back to Samsung...decisions decisions....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm beginning to stand by my theory that a lot of these leaks are strategic by the manufactures. If they really wanted to shut it down they could. But if you know that the average consumer in a given year is going to buy one phone you want (need) them to buy yours.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Agree. I fail to believe Evan just knows that many insiders.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Personally After the Note 7 Debacle, Samsung Really Needs to Make the Note 8 Stand out and be "THE PHONE" Every one wants. Now Granted we have an Idea on it with Specs and Pricing but Maybe they may also Offer some kind of Killer Package Bundle to really Entice Customers. I remember Buying a S6 over the Turbo 2 mainly since they Offered the Bundle with Headphones, Powerbank, Wireless Charger and $50 Rebate. Not to Mention the Phone wasnt going to be for me but I was keeping the Bundle :D. Samsung Needs a Big Outing to Make People forget about the Note 7 and Regain its Status as the Premiere Phablet on the Market which Since it did start the Craze its been know as a Top Notch Device. Im still Bitter about the LG Spectrum I had and have not owned another LG since. Its been Motorola or Samsung for me.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I don't think Sammy needs any help. I doubt many people that want a Note will avoid it because of the battery thing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Personally After the Note 7 Debacle, Samsung Really Needs to Make the Note 8 Stand out and be "THE PHONE" Every one wants. Now Granted we have an Idea on it with Specs and Pricing but Maybe they may also Offer some kind of Killer Package Bundle to really Entice Customers. I remember Buying a S6 over the Turbo 2 mainly since they Offered the Bundle with Headphones, Powerbank, Wireless Charger and $50 Rebate. Not to Mention the Phone wasnt going to be for me but I was keeping the Bundle :D. Samsung Needs a Big Outing to Make People forget about the Note 7 and Regain its Status as the Premiere Phablet on the Market which Since it did start the Craze its been know as a Top Notch Device. Im still Bitter about the LG Spectrum I had and have not owned another LG since. Its been Motorola or Samsung for me.

since there has been no disasters with their other phones, I think the note 7 battery issues is way behind them.