LG V30 Final Press Renders Leaked!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
dhy1pidxkamn7vf-jpg.77767

Yesterday Evan Blass took to twitter with some snazzy press renders of the upcoming LG V30. These renders show us the complete and final design of the LG V30. The renders match up to earlier leaks that we saw in the Joseph Gordon Levitt campaign. This pretty much looks like a larger LG G6. We are missing key features from the V series like a secondary display and removable battery. LG is finally joining everyone else in sealing their batteries. Other than that we see that LG has stuck with the power button/ fingerprint scanner placement in the center of the back of the phone which is the best placement if you ask me. We still have a dual lens camera setup as well. Overall I would say the new V30 is looking rather stunning.

via @evleaks

Attachments

• DHY1PiDXkAMN7vf.jpg
    DHY1PiDXkAMN7vf.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 2,735

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is a purdy phone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
too bad it will be announced and released after the note 8. at this time, I will be getting the one that is released first both are worth having.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Upgrade is due and I'm torn between this and the Note 8. Decision may not be made until I get to the carrier store and see them both in person. First time this has happened to me. I have always known exactly what phone I wanted long before going to actually buy it. Life is full of choices....

Issemann

Reaction score
Upgrade is due and I'm torn between this and the Note 8. Decision may not be made until I get to the carrier store and see them both in person. First time this has happened to me. I have always known exactly what phone I wanted long before going to actually buy it. Life is full of choices....
Samsung Pay, Bluetooth 5.0 and a stylus make it an easy decision!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk