It is with mixed emotions that I bid adieu to my Eris

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got the Razr. I love it. I will always have a fondness in my heart my Eris though.

S

SFGate

Several phones in a drawer that I just can't say that final good bye to. Know how you feel. :frown:

aceofspades

Reaction score
I still have my Eris. Looking at a Droid X2 because the Razr is too damn high and there are too many complaints about the Bionic. Actually the Eris is a good phone, I just might keep it.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I still have my Eris. Looking at a Droid X2 because the Razr is too damn high and there are too many complaints about the Bionic. Actually the Eris is a good phone, I just might keep it.

Bionic with update is amazing. Other than screens.. and radios .. (which motorola obviously has the most exp with .. considering its military contracts with the u gov..) bionic.. rzr and gnex all exact same hardware.. and its 199.99? Bionic is top 5 phone on vzw. Lte. Dual core. Tons of storage.. getting ics... removable battery and sd storage...hdmi out with webtop.. that was designed on its hardware.... best phone alive for under 200. Period ... I've never have any problems with my bionic since day 1.. highly recommended.

aceofspades

Reaction score
Bionic with update is amazing. Other than screens.. and radios .. (which motorola obviously has the most exp with .. considering its military contracts with the u gov..) bionic.. rzr and gnex all exact same hardware.. and its 199.99? Bionic is top 5 phone on vzw. Lte. Dual core. Tons of storage.. getting ics... removable battery and sd storage...hdmi out with webtop.. that was designed on its hardware.... best phone alive for under 200. Period ... I've never have any problems with my bionic since day 1.. highly recommended.

Thanks. I am actually looking at the Droid X2 since it's only 50.00 and the Bionic running 169.00 even with my upgrade discount. Just judging by the reviews saying the 3G-4G bouncing around, the locking up and rebooting randomly and some even miss their X2. But with updates? I guess that resolve some issues? (sorry for the hijack, just didn't want to soak the board up with another thread)