issues with notification bar

kossman

Reaction score
Recently my notification bar disappears while the screen is off and a little bit after i hit the power button to turn on the screen. I just want to have that top part to always be there and not go in sleep mode per say

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Go into settings, display, and make sure you have roaming banner selected. I think this is what you're asking.. hope this helps?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
K

kossman

Reaction score
Ive selected and unselected the roaming banner and nothing has changed. Also my notification light flashes when my phones display is off but i have no notifications

laurenjones93

Reaction score
kossman said:
Ive selected and unselected the roaming banner and nothing has changed. Also my notification light flashes when my phones display is off but i have no notifications

No proble with the notification bar but i have had the notification light flash with no notifications.

SallyC

Reaction score
Recently my notification bar disappears while the screen is off and a little bit after i hit the power button to turn on the screen. I just want to have that top part to always be there and not go in sleep mode per say

I'm assuming you're not rooted, and are running stock? When my screen is off, my notification bar doesn't show, so I don't know if you can do anything about that. But when the screen is on, if you have a message, it should show. Just a wild guess, but try going to Menu>Manage Apps>All and scroll to Status Bar and try clearing cache and data. And also, if there are any defaults, clear them.