Issues After ICS Update

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by Archerofthemoon, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Archerofthemoon

Archerofthemoon New Member

So I've been having endless issues with my Bionic recently, and the ICS update just made them worse.

Recently I had been noticing that the Bionic had started to drain power fairly quickly, oh well I got the extended battery a few weeks after the phone came out so I figured it was just old... Nope, everything started to slow down and lag.

As of last night when I installed the update, well allowed the phone to install the OTA, I had the phone at 100% hit "allow update" and went to bed with the phone in the cradle. I woke up this morning the phone is now at 50% still in the cradle and at 107 degrees F which you can physically feel. I tried to play with the new software figuring it just needed a reboot. My music widget won't work and I can't access my music library. I get the "My Music app is not working, would you like to force quit?" pop up every time I try. Also, the dock auto app won't work. It asks which dock theme I'd like, I choose bedside (or any other one) and it gives me the pop up as it fails and would I like to force quit.

Anyone else having these issues? Known fix over the last few hours? If this keeps up I'm ditching Moto for a while and getting a Samsung in the morning since I need my phone for work and the general need for connectivity as a person living in the modern age...
  2. pistacio

pistacio New Member

3. sst45jeff

sst45jeff Member

I had a similar experience with my update while in the cradle.
    I booted into recovery and cleared the data and it took care of it.
    It seamed like it was having issues from the the gb data that was retained.
  4. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

I agree with sst45jeff. A factory reset will probably clear it up.
  5. lpbenedetti

lpbenedetti New Member

My phone will just reboot for no reason. Anyone else having this problem?
Search tags for this page

droid bionic issues after update

droid bionic problems after update

droid bionic update problems

issues with contacts on bionic after update