1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issue with front facing video recording and microphone?

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by notasubtle1, Dec 2, 2012.

1. notasubtle1

notasubtle1 New Member

All,

I'm trying to figure out if I'm having a problem with MY phone, or if it's a "known" problem.

I noticed that if I record video on the front facing camera, the sound is EXTREMELY faint.

With some testing, it appears that it's because it's only recording sound from the microphone on the back.... it's not picking up from the front facing microphone (or so it appears... if I flip it around and talk toward the back, the volume is fine). However, it appers that the microphone works IN GENERAL since calls go fine.

Anyone else notice this? Or do I have a problem with my unit?

Michael
Search tags for this page
android htc incredible mic stops working wjen recordijg a vi
droid razr max mic wont work
droid razr maxx hd front facing microphone not working
droid razr maxx hd video recording problems

droid razr maxx microphone problems

how to fix the microphone razr maxx android
htc dna microphone issues
microphone issues on razr maxx hd

problem with recording sound on droid razr maxx

razr maxx click noise when recording