Is this phone worth it?

2nickk2

Reaction score
Phone battery keeps dying. I'll be in school not using it at all. And taking it out at 3 and being on 40%. I took the phone off the charger at 7:20 in the morning. It just dies so fast. Just got it on Saturday. Wondering if I should return it? and get a different phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP

2nickk2

Reaction score
?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

gling

Reaction score
If you search the forum, you will find many post from people concerned with the battery life of their Razr. There are also many people like myself that have no problem with their battery life, but only after being proactive in helping the phone to conserve what is draining it. Smart Actions in your App drawer is your # 1 friend in helping to conserve battery life. There's some good ideas in a thread posted about a week ago. Right off, there's a "Battery Extender" setting that will help you.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr/182603-what-smart-actions-do-you-have-set.html

T
here's also some good info about "conditioning the battery when it's new. Run it all the down until it shuts down then charge it (wall charger) back to full. Do the cycle a number of times to condition the battery for a longer run time. I don't know the science but it seemed to help mine.
Hope it helps.