Is this phone worth it?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by 2nickk2, Nov 21, 2011.

1. 2nickk2

2nickk2 New Member

Phone battery keeps dying. I'll be in school not using it at all. And taking it out at 3 and being on 40%. I took the phone off the charger at 7:20 in the morning. It just dies so fast. Just got it on Saturday. Wondering if I should return it? and get a different phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  2. 2nickk2

2nickk2 New Member

?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. gling

gling New Member

If you search the forum, you will find many post from people concerned with the battery life of their Razr. There are also many people like myself that have no problem with their battery life, but only after being proactive in helping the phone to conserve what is draining it. Smart Actions in your App drawer is your # 1 friend in helping to conserve battery life. There's some good ideas in a thread posted about a week ago. Right off, there's a "Battery Extender" setting that will help you.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr/182603-what-smart-actions-do-you-have-set.html

T
    here's also some good info about "conditioning the battery when it's new. Run it all the down until it shuts down then charge it (wall charger) back to full. Do the cycle a number of times to condition the battery for a longer run time. I don't know the science but it seemed to help mine.
    Hope it helps.
Search tags for this page

htc rezound keeps dying around 40% battery

why does my motorola droid battery keep dying keep