1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is there no way to send a mass text from contact list??

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dpalmer, Nov 11, 2009.

1. dpalmer

dpalmer New Member

I know I can goto contact list and highlight a single name and text that one person, but can i say, create a new text, and have the option to add names from the contact list? I dont see it anywhere and cannot find anything in the online manual, any help would great I just got this phone with a new number and I REALLY do not want to sit and text each person one by one my new number...thanks guys.
  2. Texwright

Texwright New Member

Handcent SMS allows you to send to gmail groups you have configured from your PC. Hit compose then the blue + symbol and across the top you will see a group tab. Handcent is available for free in the market.
  3. casesteam

casesteam Premium Member Premium Member

ContactsGroupU allows you to set up frequently used groups and send text to them - either as a whole group or pick from them if you don't want to send to ALL in the group you've set up. I believe it will also allow you to use your contacts as a group without much effort at all.
Search tags for this page
how do i send a mass tex on my droid razor
how do i send a mass text on my android

how do you send a mass text on android

how to do a mass text on android

how to mass text on android

how to send a mass text on android

how to send a mass text on droid razr

how to send a mass text on moto x

how to send mass text on android

how to send mass texts on android
how to send out a mass text on android