1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is there any way to remove all the Star Wars themed stuff from Droid R2-D2 Edition?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by KaoTiKuS, May 10, 2011.

1. KaoTiKuS

KaoTiKuS New Member

I came across a Droid 2 R2-D2 limited edition for cheap. I'm wondering if there is any way to re-theme the device so everything looks like the regular droid 2 (Startup screen, unlock slider etc.). I would also like to remove all the useless Star Wars apps that came preloaded on the phone. TIA! dancedroid
  2. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

Are you rooted? That's the only thing I can think...
  3. truckrod

truckrod New Member

You can flash the phone with a SBF file to stock D2 Will give you a complete fresh phone
  4. KaoTiKuS

KaoTiKuS New Member

Which is the safest way to go about doing this? I'm pretty broke so I don't want to brick my phone. How easy is it to do?
  5. truckrod

truckrod New Member

SBF is very easy if you have a computer. you need the latest sbf file for froyo 2.2.1 complete sbf all drivers for your system pc n rsdlite all free downloads. Search the forums on how to sbf a D2