Is there an iTunes syncing app for DI?

zMd113

Reaction score
I just thought about this when I woke up this morning, I realized I have a lot of music to put on my Incredible once it get's here next week.
So is there an app to sync my iTunes music to my DROID Incredible? Or will I have to transfer each song to my DROID?
Any help is appreciated.
:heart:dancedroid

4nefertiti

Reaction score
There are two programs that will work. Double twist and itunes agent. I am currently trying them both to see which one I like best.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I got rid of double twist because it kept randomly opening when I didn't want it open. Drove me crazy.

rosariorose9

Reaction score
^^^

Have not had that problem...thank the Droid gods! What I love about Double Twist is that it's the first mobile app that I've found which reads my music folders and sub-folders correctly. With Double Twist when I click on 'Songs', it lists ALL my songs. The stock HTC music app, and the others I tried, somehow 'lost' much of my music library...

OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
How do I get double twist to work?
I downloaded it but it's not doing anything. Even when I connect my DI to my PC.

moopey

Reaction score
I downloaded it but it's not doing anything. Even when I connect my DI to my PC.

go to doubletwist's website, doubletwist.com (i think) and download the program for your pc. then do your thing on the pc (like itunes) and then sync it with the app on your incredible.

i use the program myself on my work computer. it runs window xp 64bit and itunes doesn't work on it but doubletwist works awesome.

rosariorose9

Reaction score

If you mean that when you tap on the DoubleTwist icon on your Droid nothing happens, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling it...

rosariorose9

Reaction score

go to doubletwist's website, doubletwist.com (i think) and download the program for your pc. then do your thing on the pc (like itunes) and then sync it with the app on your incredible.

i use the program myself on my work computer. it runs window xp 64bit and itunes doesn't work on it but doubletwist works awesome.

I did not download DT on my pc - just on my Droid, and it synced perfectly with iTunes...

OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
I didn't know about the PC download part, I'll try that now.