Is there an app to clear "Contacts: History"?

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I know you can clear this by going to it and selecting "Clear history". However, it seems there's a number of apps that clear a ton of stuff, with a single press. I'm curious if there's one which also clears this. Thanks.

CASHPOINT

Reaction score
Yes, I use History Eraser, it is in the Market free.

OP
GeneralZod

GeneralZod

Reaction score
History Eraser, which I also use, doesn't clear this. In fact. they even make reference to the fact that they're working on such a feature for a future release.

Perhaps you're not clear on what I'm referring to. If you go to Contacts, and swipe from left to right, to the left most red dot, to "Contacts: History", you'll see that the only way to currently clear this is to select "Clear History".

CASHPOINT

Reaction score
History Eraser, which I also use, doesn't clear this. In fact. they even make reference to the fact that they're working on such a feature for a future release.

Perhaps you're not clear on what I'm referring to. If you go to Contacts, and swipe from left to right, to the left most red dot, to "Contacts: History", you'll see that the only way to currently clear this is to select "Clear History".

Yes,,,,,, sorry, I did check and if you select to clear the (all frequently called) under contacts in History Eraser, I believe it erases that screen...... Check it out and let me know. I tried it and it seemed to work for that.

Last edited:

CASHPOINT

Reaction score

Yes,,,,,, sorry, not sure on that one.