Is there an app similar to new iOS "Silence unknown callers"?.

Karpenter1

Reaction score
I heard iOS 13 has a new built-in feature that blocks all incoming calls, not in your Contacts & silently sends them to voicemail. Does android have something like that? Is there an app that does something like that? if so what is/are the best options? I get so many damn spam calls it drives me crazy! I'm good at adding them to a blocklist but I still get several a day. A feature that blocks calls not in my contacts would be fantastic.omegle xender
Thanks!

Last edited:

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I heard iOS 13 has a new built-in feature that blocks all incoming calls, not in your Contacts & silently sends them to voicemail. Does android have something like that? Is there an app that does something like that? if so what is/are the best options? I get so many damn spam calls it drives me crazy! I'm good at adding them to a blocklist but I still get several a day. A feature that blocks calls not in my contacts would be fantastic.
Thanks!
Welcome to the forum. I personally use Calls Blacklist Pro, in setting you can have it block anyone not in you contacts and there are other options too. Pretty sure there are many more out there.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vladlee.callsblacklist&hl=en_US&gl=US

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Yeah it's called Do Not Disturb and has been a feature of Android for some time.
1da2143c3dff8680fdc3ced12cdb258e.jpg