is there a Waterproof "defender" cover for. The droid3?

john212

Reaction score
My sister has a Droid3. It turns out that she never uses the pull out keyboard. Is there a case made like the one I have for my resound that would almost completely waterproof the phone not allowing the keyboard to slide out?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

doogald

Reaction score
Well, there are these: Waterproof Phone Case

Every case that I have seen that is directly marketed for the Droid 3 seems designed to allow the keyboard to be used.

OP
J

john212

Reaction score
I was afraid of that! Thanks for the links.

Well, there are these: Waterproof Phone Case

Every case that I have seen that is directly marketed for the Droid 3 seems designed to allow the keyboard to be used.
Oi

Thanks. I'll show those to my sister. She had accidently dropped 2 smartphone in water. I'm surprised it wasn't me.

mikedyk43

Reaction score
My sister has a Droid3. It turns out that she never uses the pull out keyboard. Is there a case made like the one I have for my resound that would almost completely waterproof the phone not allowing the keyboard to slide out?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

You might consider a case for the Bionic if she is not planning on using the keyboard. The two phones are almost same styling, size and shape. There are a few differences like camera position, power button and the Droid 3 has a chin, but it might be a possibility.