1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

is there a jelly bean rom that does not eliminate the motion function on my sgs3?

Discussion in 'Galaxy S3 ROMS' started by blazehok68, Oct 15, 2012.

1. blazehok68

blazehok68 New Member

i downloaded paranoid android and it is pretty awesome. BUT...i want my motion settings back. Anybody know of any roms that enable this function? Also, with this rom, i cant wake my phone up from the home button anymore, only from the power button. Any ideas?
  2. nateatlarge

nateatlarge New Member

Jelly Bean ROM

My friend... I am using the "TaStEoFbEaNs" rom. All the motion stuff works. Please note tho that this ROM will only work on the Verizon version of the Galaxy S3 "SCH-I535 Only issue that I have had is using the mobile hotspot doesn't work. other then that it is an amazing ROM.

You can download it here: Dev-Host - L18 V2.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

For more details see: http://www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-s3-i535-android-4-1-1-jelly-bean-tasteofbeans-rom-118076/
  3. krazyace38

krazyace38 Member

Incubus26jc_JellyWiz_VZW_10_11_12_RLS9_Hybrid.zip is an awesome rom its a full jellybean rom that was taken from the at&t and t-mobile sgs3 and put together for the verizon i535 sgs3 making it a hybrid JB rom with all the sgs3 goodies and some extras. droidmodderx has a video on it go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twDBZg4wkBk&feature=youtube_gdata_player and check it out I have been using it for two days now its smooth and fast with no data drops so far. You can get the rom here http://beta.androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=747

Sent from my SCH-I535 Hybrid JB using Droid Forums
  4. Bwilly1892

Bwilly1892 New Member

CleanROM 4.0 - Jellybean Edition - Downloads - Scott's ROMS everything is working on this ... it is a clean rom... hot spot working, motion, extc... i am running this. was just released today
  5. kyle10

kyle10 New Member

There are stock leaks out there if you wish to keep complete stock.

Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S3- stock JB leak
    HTC Incredible- JB Inc RC3
Search tags for this page
can i download motions for my s3
download motion settings for s3

galaxy s3 motion not working

galaxy s3 motion rom

galaxy s3 motions download

hw my s3 doesnt ave on the motion settlings

i cant activate motion on s3

jelly bean motion