Jelly Wiz ROM

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
I finally rooted my s3... First thing I did was install the Verizon leak for jelly bean. I flashed it in Odin.. After running that for a day I tried jelly Wiz. This ROM seems to have a lot of the stock bloat, but it flat out flies on my phone. With my stock rom and unrooted phone, i was lucky to hit 5200 quadrants... Average was 4840 or so.. On the jelly bean leak unrooted my quadrants jumped to 5700...Battery life is slightly improved and the phone is just beautiful. After flashing jelly Wiz this phone is amazing. My quadrants average 5975 and I hit over 6000 a few times. The phone never hangs never lags and responds instantly, I've never had an Android device that ran this smooth and fast not even close. I still have my Motorola Razor and it is a dog next to this thing now it's actually slow. I don't know if my factory flash wasn't right from day 1 or jelly bean is that much of an improvement. I have been unimpressed with this phone's speed since I got it. Stock it was barely faster than my razor i expected a larger Improvement. Now it's like a different phone anyone thinking about flashing the leaked jelly bean should go for it.. I'm absolutely loving the phone now.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

steeletown

Reaction score
I just flashed the leak today too so far it seems to be running pretty smooth, but I notice I don't have the blocking mode in the setting menu do you have that on yours? And I have to try jelly wiz.

OP
R

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
What blocking mode? In the general settings... I guess I wasn't using it because I don't miss it and can't find it.

steeletown

Reaction score
There is supposed to be a blocking mode on the jellybean its that allows you to block incoming calls and messages at certain times sort of like smart action on the razors. I notice its not on the Verizon jellybean leak unless I did something wrong

OP
R

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Ok, I don't use any blocking, I just turn the ringer down.

kyle10

Reaction score
Leak #3 is out. And I use cleanROM v4. I love the fact that there is no bloat. Its a great choice.

OP
R

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
I'm not sure for allowed to give links to competitive sites. Just go on YouTube and type in jelly Wiz, or high on Android. That's where I got the link from

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
Raw Dodge said:
I finally rooted my s3... First thing I did was install the Verizon leak for jelly bean. I flashed it in Odin.. After running that for a day I tried jelly Wiz. This ROM seems to have a lot of the stock bloat, but it flat out flies on my phone. With my stock rom and unrooted phone, i was lucky to hit 5200 quadrants... Average was 4840 or so.. On the jelly bean leak unrooted my quadrants jumped to 5700...Battery life is slightly improved and the phone is just beautiful. After flashing jelly Wiz this phone is amazing. My quadrants average 5975 and I hit over 6000 a few times. The phone never hangs never lags and responds instantly, I've never had an Android device that ran this smooth and fast not even close. I still have my Motorola Razor and it is a dog next to this thing now it's actually slow. I don't know if my factory flash wasn't right from day 1 or jelly bean is that much of an improvement. I have been unimpressed with this phone's speed since I got it. Stock it was barely faster than my razor i expected a larger Improvement. Now it's like a different phone anyone thinking about flashing the leaked jelly bean should go for it.. I'm absolutely loving the phone now.

Via what quddant program? I used quadrant standard...got juzt above 3300. Im now on cydrogen mod 10 nightlies...now gettin in 4100. I had the bionic and was gettin 2836.
I feel this sg3..should be so so much fazter.
On cf bencb..it list the sg3..the fastsest phone...."my devive" three more down the list. What gives...I got this phone based off of benchmarks. But whatever I have in my hand and it's not even compareable to benchmark said I see on youtube. Well then it makes me mad sorry if it's a little confusing I'm driving doing talk to text laugh out loud. So what do you guys think? On how to speed up the Samsung Galaxy 3