is the camera fixed by using a different camera app?

JohnDa

Reaction score
The blue-tint of pictures is really the only thing that frustrates me about this phone. Luckily, I only get the blue tint when the flash is on.

If I use camera zoom fx or 360, and use the fluorescent balance with the flash on, then my pictures are very green. In fact, none of the wb settings are very subtle and all lead to drastic color shifts.

The only think I have noticed that really helps with the blue tint using the flash is when I make sure that the widescreen 6mp setting is NOT checked (using steady setting). Widescreen is very blue. Not widescreen (8mp) is much better.

I would appreciate it if people posted specific settings for their best pics, so I can try them out.

nexusnrg

Reaction score
Just my two cents...

I hate the stock camera app on my D3. The thing I was using on my Blackberry Tour was 10 times easier and better.
After reading this thread I installed Camera360 and it rocks IMHO! I'll use Camera360 until something else better comes
along.

aggiechase37

Reaction score
You guys should check out the HDR camera app. There's a free one and a paid one. The free one worked so well that I bought the paid one. Pics look great! Really worth a try...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Dmw017

Reaction score
Okay this is frustrating. I can't find the Fluorescence mode anywhere on my Camera360 on my D3

Edit: found it finally lol. Man that top bar was elusive