Best Camera Apps

acousticshade

Reaction score
Wondering what other camera apps people are using other than the stock camera. I've tried about 4 or 5 different ones and none of them are as fast as the stock camera with it's continuous focus feature. Camera FX360 takes nice shots, but it is rather slow and takes an extra step or two to save shots and take another picture.

Paper Camera is a really cool app that I use quite a bit for the different effects it has. I've taken quite a few nice wallpaper shots with it. It's use is somewhat limited, but it's worth the $0.99 or watever they are charging for it now.

Please add camera apps below that you use.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Like you said, no app can compete with the stock camera. So I use the stock app.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I like ICS + for Maxx it's snappier and focuses faster than stock.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
silverlake said:
If I use zoom on the RZ pictures are really bad! Is this normal?

I haven't had any problems with mine. The biggest issue with taking zoom pics or really any pics is a shaky hand. Make sure your hand is steady, your lens is clean, and your camera is set up properly for the type of pictures that you're trying to take.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with mine. The biggest issue with taking zoom pics or really any pics is a shaky hand. Make sure your hand is steady, your lens is clean, and your camera is set up properly for the type of pictures that you're trying to take.

True that. The auto ISO isn't the best on zoomed pictures. I switch mine to 200 or higher, depending on the light.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Coupe

Reaction score
I kinda wish I could take video and still snap pics while recording, the wife's iPhone does that and it's handy.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Coupe said:
I kinda wish I could take video and still snap pics while recording, the wife's iPhone does that and it's handy.

Try AndroVid video trimmer. You can grab stills from videos and share the pics.

Coupe

Reaction score
Try AndroVid video trimmer. You can grab stills from videos and share the pics.

Thanks but I really dont want to add unnecessary layers or steps if I can help it. Android on other devices offers this feature, I wish it could be ported over to Rezound. I wonder if ICS will offer this ability?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Coupe said:
Android on other devices offers this feature, I wish it could be ported over to Rezound. I wonder if ICS will offer this ability?

No it doesn't. I'm running ics with Sense 3.6 and it doesn't have it. Sense 4.0 might but the Rezound won't be getting Sense 4.0 just 3.6.