Whats Your Camera App for the D3!

svickstc

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking for feedback on camera apps on the Droid 3

The stock camera app just loads to slow and has a slow shutter speed between shots/autofocusing..

Ive tried Ultimate360 and really like how fast it loads and how fast it takes pictures, however it is really intrusive

What camera apps do you use to better utilize the camera on the Droid 3...

Bixby

Reaction score
I like CameraFX alot. I also use Vignette. Both paid versions, but so worth it on this device! It helps put this camera right up there with best of them, imho!
Sent from my rooted DROID3

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I don't like that cameras require Internet access, etc., etc.. Vignette is the only choice that I've found. If anyone knows of any others with realistic privileges, please let us know. Devs, you need to straighten out and fly right!

Free lite version of Vignette available in market.

pandesal28

Reaction score
I like camerafx. its free and it comes with a lot of fun things to do

Reaction score
I'm also using the Atrix camera as part of MonsterROM. So much faster than the stock camera app!

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys, the camera on Steel Droid 3.0 is pretty fast, I am not sure if this is the atrix camera implemented into the rom or not..

I will have to look into that... thanks!

nu2droid

Reaction score
Running the Miui camera. Its running nice, very little to no lag.
There's a. Link floating round here somewhere to download.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

davishusband

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking for feedback on camera apps on the Droid 3

The stock camera app just loads to slow and has a slow shutter speed between shots/autofocusing..

Ive tried Ultimate360 and really like how fast it loads and how fast it takes pictures, however it is really intrusive

What camera apps do you use to better utilize the camera on the Droid 3...

Well "Fast Burst Camera" is by far the fastest. I gave in and rooted my phone so i could switch my D3 stock camera with the Atrix stock camera. I still like to use a real digital camera when I truely care what a picture looks like.

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Im not rooted,the best camera app iv found in the market is fastburst paid.tried a few and do not know about rooting so im kind of stuck

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I just installed Camera Zoom FX for someone. It was $5 and I'm not happy that it requires Internet access but otherwise it is a very good camera app.