Is it worth it or not

cmurphy81

Reaction score
I have had my thunderbolt for a little over a month now, even after the updates I still have data connection problems. I am on the internet and suddenly lose all data. I have the latest update, changed the sim card, and done a factory reset, still the same issue. I have talked to tech support and the last time I was talking to them the phone reboot mid conversation. They said with all the problems I am still having it sounds like a bad phone. They want to send me a refurbished tb. Just want some opinions, do you think it is just a bad phone or something else. Is a refurbished tb going to be any better.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

AlexSB

Reaction score
I've been through like 3 CLN (certified like new) D2's when I was back on my d2. And honestly at first. I was like na I don't want someone else's returns you know? But the final one they sent me ended up lasting me 5-6 months (until I upgraded) and it was still going strong. It beat out my brand new one by a hundred times. So CLNs seem bad at first, but hey if you feel like you got a defective device, then don't be afraid to get one sent out to you

AWESOMEbolt Tapatalkin'

Duncan_2150

Reaction score
You should never call support on a phone your trying to trouble shoot, thats tech support 101.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using DroidForums

OP
C

cmurphy81

Reaction score
You should never call support on a phone your trying to trouble shoot, thats tech support 101.

Well when it is the only phone you have and there is no pay phone around you do what you can

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Duncan_2150

Reaction score
Wait cause its a waste of tech supports and your time. Sorry, I have been tech support for a long time, just some friendly advice

turdbogls

Reaction score
Get a new one. I have the same issue with mine. Hot a cln. Phone and it worked great for a couple days then stopped. New one arrives today. If you have tried everything, there is no harm in getting a new phone. Eventually they will offer you a different phone. I got offered a charge, which I will probably jump on if this one has the same issues. :(

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk