Is it just me or....?

Snowbomb7

Reaction score
Just wondering, I know that Android has not been out that long...but I think the logo of the robot needs to be updated. :greendroid: Im sure someone out there could come out with a better looking, more hip robot, that better respresents how cool our Android phones really are!

Or maybe its just the alcohol making me think funny!?!?:)

Vitticeps

Reaction score
I don't know, I like it the way it is. Logos are best kept simple. The more complex they get, the less likely you are to remember and identify with it. Also, simple logos scale much better from tiny icons to full screen and print.

wil318466

Reaction score
Just wondering, I know that Android has not been out that long...but I think the logo of the robot needs to be updated. :greendroid: Im sure someone out there could come out with a better looking, more hip robot, that better respresents how cool our Android phones really are!

Its actually a simple, cute little robot. I don't mind him at all. I'm almost fond of him.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I like his simplicity, and the fact that you can make multiple variations of that one robot.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere its looks a lil different on the Incredible. Any incredible owners reading this, does it look different?

And I agree it shouldnt be a radical change. Let this logo sit in and marinate.

Last edited:

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Yea, cause the logo for like...IBM, Walmart, Fedex that have barely changed in 60 years are lame? It's not all about always changing. Maybe they want a sustained logo that everyone recognizes.