Verizon insurance droid on backorder help!!!!

Blackdroid

Reaction score
Hey people I have a pretty big crack on my Droids screen :( , I went to file a claim on it and Asurion doesnt have any robots in stock so now its on backorder for me. I was wondering if anybody experienced this and if yes how long does it usually take you think for them to get more in??? thanks.

cpinto

Reaction score
Hey people I have a pretty big crack on my Droids screen :( , I went to file a claim on it and Asurion doesnt have any robots in stock so now its on backorder for me. I was wondering if anybody experienced this and if yes how long does it usually take you think for them to get more in??? thanks.

I'm had 3 claims with them and never had a backorder, but never put in a Droid claim.

ALWAYS good experience with Asurion. Probably won't be long. Once they get one, they do overnight shipping.

On another note, I'm hearing a lot about cracked screens. Seems the glass is hard to scratch, but somewhat brittle.

Craig

Last edited:

owen

Reaction score

I would think a day or so....they should be able to tell you when they are expecting more in stock.

dumskribs

Reaction score
just filed claim online, I also saw that it was back ordered. called them up to find out how long and was told 7-10 days.

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
Alot of the retailers have No droids either and a few of them have said they won't till around March 30th

Wonder if this is a trickle down effect and there is very few out there at the moment