is anyone still checking up for their update?

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife and I both have Droid RAZR phones. She got her OTA late Friday. I am still waiting. The funny thing is, she didn't even know a single thing about ICS, whereas, I've been waiting months for it. Hopefully I get it soon

I feel ya'. Mixed HH here too except it was my teenage son (don't know which is worse) he too had no idea and wasn't waiting. Now he knows so he's having fun (with me) .
Come Wednesday I will start looking again.

ascotinmpls

Reaction score
Dessert was just served. Install was quick and painless. I was rooted before and i'm still rooted after :)dancedroid

01b5s4

Reaction score
So reading this thread, seems more people are still waiting then have received...lol Nothing here in PDX/Vancouver.

Scott0719

Reaction score
I think most people are doing it manually. I tried and failed so I'm going to give it till Wednesday. If still nothing then ill try the manual update thursday.

jeverts

Reaction score
I'm waiting, no reason not to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

brucefulton

Reaction score
I think most people are doing it manually. I tried and failed so I'm going to give it till Wednesday. If still nothing then ill try the manual update thursday.
If there is a delay in OTA, then it just might be there is a good reason. Think I'll wait. I don't view this update as a particularly big deal anyway. There are a couple of new motoblur features that aren't really compelling. I don't see what ICS itself provides except perhaps better apps down the road. Frankly, some of the changes seem to be change for the sake of change and don't really provide any substantive improvement.

brucefulton

Reaction score
Still nothing here in St. Louis.
So, when you say, "nothing in St. Louis" do you really mean to assert that no one in St. Louis has received OTA, or that you live in St. Louis and you haven't? There is a big difference. I'm not sure how helpful the latter is unless there is some pretty good evidence that the OTA rollout is geographically based.

xtor

Reaction score
20 friends and myself have not gotten ics, in Sacramento ,Ca

sent from droid REPLICATOR

bullswife98

Reaction score
I'm about 61 miles due east of St.Louis ,Illinois side and no ICS here,don't expect it till probly Thursday/Friday in my area. Went this long not to worried abt it. Gives me a chance to learn the new OS anyway then there won't be any surprises. Lol.. Just read on here what everyone posts on their experiences on it all the do's and don't. That's one of the things I love about DF. :)

TAG YOUR IT!!!
VERIZON DROID RAZR Original :)

ReverendOD

Reaction score
So, when you say, "nothing in St. Louis" do you really mean to assert that no one in St. Louis has received OTA, or that you live in St. Louis and you haven't? There is a big difference. I'm not sure how helpful the latter is unless there is some pretty good evidence that the OTA rollout is geographically based.

Personally know of a half dozen locally which means nothing. Lol.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm about 61 miles due east of St.Louis ,Illinois side and no ICS here,don't expect it till probly Thursday/Friday in my area. Went this long not to worried abt it. Gives me a chance to learn the new OS anyway then there won't be any surprises. Lol.. Just read on here what everyone posts on their experiences on it all the do's and don't. That's one of the things I love about DF. :)

TAG YOUR IT!!!
VERIZON DROID RAZR Original :)

I watched the vids and actually found them helpful
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

binks

Reaction score
RAZR St.Louis meet up at a Verizon store to complain? im down for that :p