iPhone running android(with Video)

NVash

Reaction score
If they get that running on the one that comes to Verizon, Ill be all over it in a minute.

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
pretty cool...im not surprised though cause Mac OS' are BSD Unix app layer built on top of a Mach microkernel

Darkseider

Reaction score
****NEWSLINE April 22, 2010****

iPhone now runs Android! iPod and iPad soon to follow! Apple unofficially enters the Android business! Steve Jobs says that the iDroid is bad and is just for pr0n! OOH NOOOEEESSS!!!

:rofl3:

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Ha! That's pretty awesome actually. Now all we need is someone to get the Droid to run exactly like the iPhone. ;)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pretty cool. Just goes to show you that if there is a will there's a way!

evilsock

Reaction score
hey look! someone FINALY fixed the iphone, now if they could get service anywhere, it might just catch up to us. lolz

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
I just want my droid to run as smooth as the iphone with no lag... I already have the same apps and then some that my brother has... except, has anyone found a good IP calculator?

iPirate

Reaction score
Ha! That's pretty awesome actually. Now all we need is someone to get the Droid to run exactly like the iPhone. ;)
who would want to do that lol

Probably the same breed of guy that loaded Android onto an iPhone just so he could say, "Yeah, I did that." lol
I loaded android on my winmo phone not because i wanted to say i could do it but because winmo sucked and i was missing out on so much.

i guess someone might be willing to waste time and say they could do it.