iPhone or Droid

omnibus

Reaction score
I'll chime in that the back of the iphone and ipod touch for that matter may be pretty, but it's a magnet for fingerprints and more importantly it's slick and slippery leading to falls.

mjs31

Reaction score
Droid Does
Widgets (these are huge)
Multitasking
Google Maps w/ Nav
Customizing
Physical Keyboard
Removable Battery
Expandable Memory
Open source (also huge)
Verizon network

iPhone does none of this.

You hit it damned....widgets is what I am looking forward to and the open source is just one of those things that you cannot wait to see what the creative developers will come up with.

mjs31

Reaction score
I'll chime in that the back of the iphone and ipod touch for that matter may be pretty, but it's a magnet for fingerprints and more importantly it's slick and slippery leading to falls.

Yeah...I noticed that as well when I had it. Damn it looked sleek up until I touched it. The back is a CSI dream.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I went with the iPhone 3G for about 2 weeks and took it across the country and used it on both coasts to get a good usage out of it. I returned it with haste. Everything the iPhone does well, you can get on an iTouch if you really must have the device. As a phone, it is truly lacking. Whether it's a combination of the device and AT&T's network or location, it has a long way to go in that department.