Inverted Dropbox 1.0.3.2

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I kind of dabbled with this last night (I couldn't help it), but I'm having problems decompiling the apk. I have to work out these errors first and then I can start the inversion.

Still waiting for my wife to get out of surgery, but I might be able to get into it later tonight.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's not going well on the new Dropbox inversion. I was having problems decompiling, but I finally got it to decompile without errors. Now I am having problems getting it to recompile without errors.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Have you made sure there are no bad .9.pngs? I can work with you on it thursday evening if you don't get it by then.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have you made sure there are no bad .9.pngs? I can work with you on it thursday evening if you don't get it by then.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

I haven't touched the images on Dropbox at all, yet. I am just trying to do my xml edits first. I tried to decompile and then recompile right away with it and it still errored out. This is what I am getting:
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling...
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
C:\Users\Tim\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\Inverted-Dropbox-1.1.apk\AndroidManifest.xml:6: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'hardwareAccelerated' in package 'android'
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8245627387191434615.tmp, -I, G:\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Tim\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\Inverted-Dropbox-1.1.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Tim\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\Inverted-Dropbox-1.1.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8245627387191434615.tmp, -I, G:\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Tim\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\Inverted-Dropbox-1.1.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Tim\apk_manager_4.9\other\..\projects\Inverted-Dropbox-1.1.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(Unknown Source)
... 7 more
I have posted this in the APK Manager thread over at xda, but I have not gotten any help yet. I have been having more and more problems trying to decompile lately (and now recompiling) than I have ever had. I tried a different framework file that apk tool can reference and that helped to decompile it, but now I'm having the problem of getting it recompiled.

I probably won't work on this until the weekend because I am working a different shift now and I don't get much time to do theming during the week anymore

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
No worries, If you want, email me the unmodded apk and your zipped up projects folder, and i'll see what I can come up with. stetson.andy gmail

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries, If you want, email me the unmodded apk and your zipped up projects folder, and i'll see what I can come up with. stetson.andy gmail

I sent you an email. Thanks

decalex

Reaction score
I have posted this in the APK Manager thread over at xda, but I have not gotten any help yet. I have been having more and more problems trying to decompile lately (and now recompiling) than I have ever had. I tried a different framework file that apk tool can reference and that helped to decompile it, but now I'm having the problem of getting it recompiled.

I've also been getting that error lately... haven't gotten to the bottom of it. It doesn't happen all the time. In every instance, I make sure I'm working with the original apk (no png mods). I bounce back and forth between apkmanager 4.9 and 4.7.
But if you know what causes that (Stetson), lemme know :)

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey devildog, have you made any progress?

Stetsonaw was looking at this with me, but he didn't have any luck with it either. I have not given up, but it is getting frustrating.

Reaction score
Hey devildog, have you made any progress?

Stetsonaw was looking at this with me, but he didn't have any luck with it either. I have not given up, but it is getting frustrating.

Hey Devildog,

It sounds like it's turning out to be a PITA, but I hope you stay on it. I've been holding off on updating in hopes you guys can get itthemed.

I'm doing a bit of work on phone right now and using my Dropbox files. I really dig the inverted look and it's a lot easier ion the eyes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I have held off down grading to see if there would be an update but I think im going to downgrade and take the plunge to the dark side. Does sounds like it is quite the PITA this time around but best of luck to you!

listenman20

Reaction score
I've held off on updating but it wasn't on purpose. I've tried several times to update thru market and been unsuccessful each time and way. I've uninstalled rebooted and tried to install it but it still wouldn't. So I went back to the dark version. I like it anyway. And I can't miss what I can't have. It kinda reminds me of that saying "Once ya go black, ya never go back." I'll wait on the update. No big deal. It seems a lot of themers are having trouble with various apps lately.