Inverted Dropbox 1.0.3.2

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll get right on the update when it happens since it seems everybody is liking the inversion. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for it.

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually it takes just as much power to have a black screen as white b/c the backlight is on either way

Myth busted! I just read up on it, and you're 100% correct. Only OLED-based tech is affected by black vs. white pixels.

Ha, ya, I was gonna say. I just came from a super amoled previously.. very nice blacks.

Hey DevilDog - Thanks so much man! (for the explanation as well!)

You're welcome. I hope I kind of cleared some things up for you.

Reaction score
Greetings Devildog,

I just came across this while making my rounds of the various threads I follow. I’m a big fan of inverted apps and use as many as I can find. I loaded this onto my D1 w’ Miui running the Miui Chase Black & Blue theme. It looks great. Excellent job! Thanks so much for putting in the work.

Also, just a heads up that on the opening page, the box icon is blue on the landscape view, not black/gray like on the portrait. I don’t know if it’s just my phone. I didn’t read where anyone else mentioned it so maybe so.

Thanks again!

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Greetings Devildog,

I just came across this while making my rounds of the various threads I follow. I’m a big fan of inverted apps and use as many as I can find. I loaded this onto my D1 w’ Miui running the Miui Chase Black & Blue theme. It looks great. Excellent job! Thanks so much for putting in the work.

Also, just a heads up that on the opening page, the box icon is blue on the landscape view, not black/gray like on the portrait. I don’t know if it’s just my phone. I didn’t read where anyone else mentioned it so maybe so.

Thanks again!

I opened mine up in landscape and the box was black like it is in portrait. They should be releasing the new version soon and I'll check it out both ways before I release the new version.

Can someone else open their Dropbox app in landscape and confirm that the box is black or blue?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If u guys are talking about the splashscreen when opening the app.
In portrait the box is black for me, but after backing out and force stopping the app and then restarting in landscape mode I noticed the box was indeed blue.

The background of the app is obviously inverted in both views.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, from my hTc Thunderbolt

Reaction score
If u guys are talking about the splashscreen when opening the app.
In portrait the box is black for me, but after backing out and force stopping the app and then restarting in landscape mode I noticed the box was indeed blue.

The background of the app is obviously inverted in both views.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, from my hTc Thunderbolt

Yes I’m referring to the splash screen. I forgot that it’s called that. Thanks.

OP
Devildog8791

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dropbox just updated

I'll start working on it as soon as possible. My wife is having surgery tomorrow morning and I have to get up early, so nothing tonight though. I might get a chance tomorrow though.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Subscribed and thanks dude for your work on this, prayng for your wife as well.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

Reaction score
Hey man, take your time and take good care of your wife. I hope the surgery goes well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums