Introduction

jdsalon4u

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Red and i just got a new Motorola Droid this past monday and my husband is getting the HTC droid tomorrow.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. We're here to help each other. Let us know if you have questions.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yes welcome jdsalon.

As hook said everybody is here to help each other out so jump right in if you have any questions that you were not able to find the answers to.

Good luck and welcome aboard

OP
J

jdsalon4u

Reaction score
Thanks everyone...still playing with it and learning....so if youhave any suggestions im all ears....i use it alot to play games at work when its slow so if you know of any free games and i would also like to use it like an ipod or something and out music on it so i can hook it to my auxilary in my car

kaboyd

Reaction score
Welcome Red. You've found an awesome site. Enjoy
For time killing free games I like air control, bebbled, jewels, raging thunder lite, tower raiders. I have 10 gigs of music on mine and I use it everyday in my car. I also recommend Pandora music

Last edited:

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Welcome, this site should be able to assist you with all your DROID needs. It has done wonders for me. The people here are awesome. Again, welcome to the forums.