Introducing the Amazon Fire Phone Forums Right Here on DroidForums!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7Z4UuEG_AIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z4UuEG_AIM[/video]​

Check this out folks! Amazon just dropped a bombshell on the mobile tech world called the Fire Phone. Although many of the features had been leaked ahead of time, the final product blew away our expectations. Amazon may be really on to something with the innovations in the Fire Phone. From the Firefly AI searching to the advanced Dynamic Perspective 3D, Amazon has really tapped into some ideas which could prove useful to consumers. Be sure to check out the video above which will probably surprise you beyond what was announced at Amazon's press event. Seeing the phone in action is even more impressive than reading about it.

We are excited about this new product and proudly introduce our dedicated section, which you can check out right here on DroidForums: Amazon Fire Phone

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
A dedicated section where members and users can read and learn about the new device - how awesome is that :)...

It will be interesting to see more hands on once the device is in the hands of the consumers...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Certainly has some impressive features.

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
A dedicated section. Nice!
It does have some impressive features, and I agree with smalltowngirl13. It'll be interesting to see more hands on and hear the experience of real world users.

I see they added the Mayday feature, like they have on their tablet/readers. Giving fast access to live customer service right on the device is smart of them, I think. The rep/tech can even take control remotely to give assistance. Amazon is strong on customer service. That's for sure.