1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. Rolngthun

Rolngthun New Member

Bought three Droids. One for me, the wife, and outside salesman. Wife switched from a Blackberry. I had a dumb phone. So far all three have been good. Mine wouldn't come on one time, I had to remove and install battery. So far no complaints from the wife, after having a Blackberry. I was concerned. She was looking hard at the Storm 2.
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum! Glad to see all 3 a re happy Droid users too. Enjoy yourself. You'll find lots of good information around here! Have a great day
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

Welcome "Rolngthun" To DroidFroums!

Seems Like you hit the Trifector !!! 3 Droids, not bad, I you love yours as much I I do mine !! It's a GREAT SmartPhone !!! I am sure you are going to enjoy them.