intro

sonarman

Reaction score
Have a stock OG Droid and can print direct from same. Will have had 20 months 11-1, a great phone for it's time. Will upgrade to a Bionic or a Prime in a month or so.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I still use Printershare, have since the D1 also (Probably cause I had to pay for it :p ) ... I haven't even tried the Bionic one yet.

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
You can't remove apps that came pre-installed unless you are rooted :( and what ^^ he said :)

Dang, Shadez, I tried to make my Droid as feminine as possible so people would know I'm a chick.... Back to the drawing board :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Dang, Shadez, I tried to make my Droid as feminine as possible so people would know I'm a chick.... Back to the drawing board :)

Well everyone who reads this now knows :) How does having those apps make you look less feminine? lol

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Well everyone who reads this now knows :) How does having those apps make you look less feminine? lol

I meant the Droid pic beneath my name, what with the long hair and high heels and all..... But I guess a peak into the app drawer on my Bionic could be a giveaway.... I don't think too many dudes would have a shortcut to LOLCats on their homescreen. Or be all over that Circus City game (very addicting and gorgeous on the Bionic's screen, btw).

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I meant the Droid pic beneath my name, what with the long hair and high heels and all..... But I guess a peak into the app drawer on my Bionic could be a giveaway.... I don't think too many dudes would have a shortcut to LOLCats on their homescreen. Or be all over that Circus City game (very addicting and gorgeous on the Bionic's screen, btw).

lol you can make that pic anything you want. :)

sonarman

Reaction score
I have a HP Wireless printer that has an email address. Can send a picture or an email from anywhere from my OG Droid and it will be printed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForum

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I have a HP Wireless printer that has an email address. Can send a picture or an email from anywhere from my OG Droid and it will be printed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForum

How do you give it an email addy?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
How do you give it an email addy?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Well mine has a big screen on front of it, when you hit I think its options, it says the printers email, and it's not like its something easy to remember, its like:

[email protected]