1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Installing roms

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by dannymarz, Nov 21, 2010.

1. dannymarz

dannymarz New Member

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Is this a quest for help ?
  3. dannymarz

dannymarz New Member

Ok, I know this topic has been gone over a lot, but I want to install my first rom and im not 100% clear on a few steps. I downloaded clockwork mod, root explorer, bootstrap recovery, and titanium. Im a lil confused when it comes to downloading the rom, #1,can I do this right from my d2? Every time I try it says unsuccessful. #2, if I can download right to my d2, how do I direct it to my sd(I think you move it with root explorer but not sure even where it would get downloaded to) #3, what do I have to wipe in the terminal emulator, im afraid of wiping important info, (whats cache anyway?) I tried to research all this myself but find that everyone uses different apps to install new roms, can someone explain step by step or direct me to a forum that does. You guys are pretty awsome with answering all our noobie questions and we truly appreciate it!
    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App