1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Installing ROM

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by tha rockstar, Apr 21, 2011.

1. tha rockstar

tha rockstar New Member

I downloaded PEGBv5 and I can't get it to boot up in recovery. Can someone help, what exactly do I rename to update.zip. I have no idea. I really appreciate tha help on this

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

first off that rom is not right for your phone, it is for the droid 1. you will need to either use the global fission rom or a droid 2 rom in conjunction with the grd rom converter. and to get in to recovery you will need the droid 2 bootsrapper.
  3. tha rockstar

tha rockstar New Member

Ok after I get global fission what part of it do I rename. Do I extract tha files or keep them zipped and rename that?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Keep them zipped and don't rename them. Clockwork doesn't require any kind of special naming convention.

tappin and a talkin